The Worm Hole The Worm Hole

Nice

I liked it. It reminded me of the smashing pumpkins for some reason with all the transitions as in teh video "Tonight, Tonight" I don't see why this is rated so low. I liked the music. The constant animation of the background articles was nice, helped it look more trippy and confusing, like some weird nightmare. Make some more.

Headache Headache

Phenomenon

I love the muppets. I didnt like the boxy shape character but other than that it was cool.

Etcha Sketch Etcha Sketch

I liked it

It was a mellow lil thang. woudl have been cooler if it were a lot longer, like 10 minutes, which would take a while and might bore some people. I enjoy the trippy effects and feeling I got from this movie.

Eddie Eddie

Hehe

"Eddie, fired, get out my office now, Be-itch" Best part. Great movie, made me laugh, keep it up.

Sloth and Mike:Critics Sloth and Mike:Critics

OK.

Diablo is right. I liked this movie better the first time.....wheeeen it was called NG Sticks.

Noonzeb Strikes Again Noonzeb Strikes Again

Great Art

I loved this movie but I want to know how you did the textured skies almost like a fog effect. I've been wondering how. Is it a photoshop plug in or what? email me with an answer if you can.

Got-Rice? Got-Rice?

Heh

I heard this song a while back except it had PimpDaddy Welfare in it. This video is pretty cool. i don't find it racists. Its a joke. If you heard the rest of the song it kinda balances out. First AZN makes fun of Americans then PDW does the same for Asians. Sheesh, Lighten up.

Marcus Peblo!!!!! Marcus Peblo!!!!!

I love it

I love all these. How do you do backgrounds. they're awesome.

sticktanic sticktanic

cool

You obviously have some flash skills. This would have ruled if there were no stick figures.

Bacon: The Music Video Bacon: The Music Video

Hehe

I like. Make me laugh. Novelty wigs...sheesh. Now onto Bacon 6!